Healing Touch Level 5 DESCRIPTION:
Healing Touch Practitioner Apprentices will have all their homework (8 critierias) assessed and marked at Level 5. It is a time to celebrate the completion of the case study, documentation of 100 sessions, 10 self care modalities, personal profile book and books you have read. Preparation for certification and HTP Graduation from Level 4 to Level 5 will be presented.
Upcoming 2019 Dates : London, ON, & Vancouver, BC
New Price effective Jan. 1, 2018 is $797 plus retreat fee of $350-$400.
Early bird discount $100 happens when you pay a $200 deposit two months in advance by July 30, 2019. Price becomes $697.
NOVEMBER 8-10, 2019 in Kitchener, ON Contact: email@example.com
VANCOUVER & WINNIPEG in 2020
HT Level 5 — You will:
- Discuss how to further your Healing Touch practice and move toward Certification
- Describe your personal and professional development as a HTP including self care.
- Present your professional profile notebook and resume in a peer setting.
- Review the experience of mentorship and networking during the apprenticeship period.
- Describe the experience of participation in a HT community service project.
- Report receiving other healing modalities through ten documented experiences from other practitioners. How to manage a case by doing a case study during class and learning through the experiences of others in your class
Preparation: Bring all your completed and uncompleted homework. Reminder: Please avoid using scented products since some participants are allergic. Also, below is a student information form. Please fill this out and bring with you to class.
Once registered you will receive a Confirmation Letter outlining specifics for the class, directions to the retreat center, and more after your registration is received.
Tuition for Level 5 class:
- $797 Regular Tuition,
- $697 Early Bird Registration (Deposit of $200 two months in advance.)
- $400 Student/Senior Rate
- Additional cost for residential retreat. ($350-$400)
INSTRUCTOR: CINDY PALAJAC, HON. B.A., HTCI Levels 1-5
To Register contact Cindy Palajac