HEALING TOUCH LEVEL 5 ONLINE ZOOM TRAINING – OCT. 16-18, 2020
Healing Touch Practitioner Apprentices will come together to CELEBRATE the completion of their homework for Level 5. Readers will be assigned to their homework to edit and confirm the work is completed and praise them on their finished product. It is a time to celebrate the completion of the case study, documentation of 100 sessions, 10 self care modalities, personal profile book and books you have read. Preparation for certification and HTP Graduation from Level 4 to Level 5 will be presented.
Registration is to be done through HTP with a direct link to Level 5 Sept. 21-Oct. 18, 2020.
Your Investment is : $797 US
2021: NOVEMBER 2021 in LONDON, ONTARIO – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
HT LEVEL 5 — You will:
- Discuss how to further your Healing Touch practice and move toward Certification
- Describe your personal and professional development as a HTP including self care.
- Present your professional profile notebook and resume in a peer setting.
- Review the experience of mentorship and networking during the apprenticeship period.
- Describe the experience of participation in a HT community service project.
- Report receiving other healing modalities through ten documented experiences from other practitioners. How to manage a case by doing a case study during class and learning through the experiences of others in your class
Preparation: Bring all your completed and uncompleted homework. Reminder: Please avoid using scented products since some participants are allergic. Also, below is a student information form. Please fill this out and bring with you to class.
Once registered you will receive a Confirmation Letter outlining specifics for the class, directions to the retreat center, and more after your registration is received.
Tuition for Canadian Level 5 classes:
- $797 Regular Tuition,
- $697 Early Bird Registration (Deposit of $200 two months in advance.)
- $497 Student/Senior Rate
- Additional cost for residential retreat. ($350-$400)
INSTRUCTOR: CINDY PALAJAC, HON. B.A., HTCI Levels 1-5 and Advance Practice
To Register contact Cindy Palajac